Theater Appreciation online coursepack
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2017
- Henry V [electronic resource] : Live from Shakespeare's Globe / Electric Sky (Firm).
- Diet and Identity in Early Modern Dietaries and Shakespeare: The Inflections of Nationality, Gender, Social Rank, and Age
- ‘More warlike than politique’’: Shakespeare and the theatre of war
- "I cannot tell wat is like me": Simile, Paternity, and Identity in Henry V.
- The Origins of National Identity in Shakespeare's Henry V.
- 'Awake Remembrance of these Valiant Dead': Henry V and the Politics of the English History Play.
- Chapter 5: Henry V.
- Casting Henry V.
- The Hollow Crown: Shakespeare’s Histories in the Age of Netflix
by Dr. Ada Palmer http://adapalmer.com/historian/
- Rolling Stones interview with George Martin
It's true in virtually all wars through history. Shakespeare refers to it, in those great scenes in Henry V, where King Hal is walking among the men, before the Battle of Agincourt, and he hears the men complaining. "Well, I hope his cause is just, because a lot of us are going to die to make him king of France."
- Rehearsal Footage
See the company prepare for the production.